Montag, 19. August 2013

Welcome in Schwerin,my new home...

Schwerin Castle

I with my dog "​​Louis" / Outfit all of Ibiza, Boots Hector Riccone, the other clothes from boutique in Ibiza



Schwerin City
Schwerin ist die Landeshauptstadt Mecklenburg Vorpommern, dies ein Bundesland von Deutschland ist. Sie liegt 250km entfernt von meinen jetzigen Wohnort. Mein Mann wurde in Schwerin geboren und so wie ich ihn lieben gelernt habe, habe ich auch seine Heimatstadt lieben gelernt. Wie fahren monatlich in die Stadt um uns dort ein neues Zuhause zu finden und natürlich nutzen wir die wunderschönen Sehnswürdigkeiten aus und die tolle Einkauf Möglichkeiten. Um einen Eindruck dir zu hinterlassen, folgen ein paar Bilder der schönen Stadt Schwerin.

Schwerin is the capital of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, this is a state of Germany. It is located 250km away from my current residence. My husband was born in Schwerin, and as I have learned to love him, I have also learned to love his hometown. As monthly ride around us to find a new home in the city and of course we use the beautiful Local attractions and the great shopping opportunities. To leave an impression you follow a few images of the beautiful city of Schwerin.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen